• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: spring 2013 rumors

#236939 1 year, 8 months ago
i think patchfurthur runs the furthur tour facebook group
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#236961 1 year, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i think patchfurthur runs the furthur tour facebook group

random
cosmic charley
Junior Boarder

#236965 1 year, 8 months ago
I would imagine an April tour, maybe small. and then head home for the festival , still hoping for something upstate......The snow should be over ,nobody wants to ride on a tour bus in bad weather.....Summer tour is usually in July.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#236977 1 year, 8 months ago
I heard from a not so reliable source (pictured below) that they the band are going to give us hints as to where they will play and at the end of the show they will give a hint where they will play next and all we got to do is figure out where.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by stricken.
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#236981 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, we know know the boys (in some form) will be on the east coast in July for the Vibes and other festivals. We also know that Bob will be doing a solo gig in NY on June 25th, which it should be safe to assume he's not coming east for a single show. Seems logical that they'll do the Colorado run and then sporadically do a few shows over the next couple of months leading up to Napa. From there, I bet there's a decent summer run combining fests and venue shows. Can't deny they're spreading their wings and playing with so many different cats at their own venues. I suspect this will be the norm going forward with "shows" sprinkled in, not "tours". Good for all you on the west coast!
DigiGal
Senior Boarder
" If it wasn't recorded - it will be forgotten "

#237020 1 year, 8 months ago
stricken wrote:
I heard from a not so reliable source (pictured below) that they the band are going to give us hints as to where they will play and at the end of the show they will give a hint where they will play next and all we got to do is figure out where.

Good One!!! Can You Find The Spring Tour?

Still Searching For The Sound??? My LMA Recordings and My Etree Recordings
Chester
More or less in line

#237104 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, I don't hold out a lot of hope anymore. May be time to move on.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Esaus Brother is my Son
Junior Boarder

#237129 1 year, 8 months ago
Chester wrote:
Yeah, I don't hold out a lot of hope anymore. May be time to move on.

it is. no spring tour. maybe summer.
mr. nobody
Junior Boarder

#237131 1 year, 8 months ago
Ha Ha Ha! Love all the speculating! Of course there will be no announcement until they've either sold out Broomfield or the shows begin. That's just good business sense. CO will be fun for sure and since anything can happen daily sure, they might be the LAST SHOWS EVER!! But seriously- there's still time for a May theater run in May and THEN a summer tour including festivals, then the west coast fall run (wished they moved that earlier, not harvest season). It's fun to guess but not despair...more will unfold as Broomfield happens. But if you can't wait- go to Colorado. And bring snow gear. You WILL have fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bambamcdn
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#237136 1 year, 8 months ago
mr. nobody wrote:
Ha Ha Ha! Love all the speculating! Of course there will be no announcement until they've either sold out Broomfield or the shows begin. That's just good business sense. CO will be fun for sure and since anything can happen daily sure, they might be the LAST SHOWS EVER!! But seriously- there's still time for a May theater run in May and THEN a summer tour including festivals, then the west coast fall run (wished they moved that earlier, not harvest season). It's fun to guess but not despair...more will unfold as Broomfield happens. But if you can't wait- go to Colorado. And bring snow gear. You WILL have fun.

Before worrying about snow gear, bring some actual snow first! Boulder got some today so that's cool.

Dude you are right - these shows that are coming up will be unbelievable, so if on the fence there is still time to pull the trigger and get out here! They will tear Colorado up like they always do! The Ogden Theatre will have to replace their roof after Furthur blows it off the place!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: bambamcdn, mr. nobody
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds