• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Setlist - Madison, WI - 11/19/2011

#88509 2 years, 5 months ago
Cooper wrote:
As I look around this 1/2 filled venue tonight, for the first time I feel like there is almost a fizzle and I am concerned that this is almost at the end-of-line. Economically, it can't make too much sense. Any thoughts as I embark on a 6 hour drive to St. Louis?

Don't worry about the big stuff. Enjoy the moment.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
deadheadnj
Junior Boarder

#88510 2 years, 5 months ago
AC and MSG looked crowded and a spring tour in on the way....
What would be the answer to answer man
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#88511 2 years, 5 months ago
Cooper wrote:
As I look around this 1/2 filled venue tonight, for the first time I feel like there is almost a fizzle and I am concerned that this is almost at the end-of-line. Economically, it can't make too much sense. Any thoughts as I embark on a 6 hour drive to St. Louis?

I hope they'll rethink more multi-night runs in fewer locations (preferably my location, of course).

Safe travels!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, Ken
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#88512 2 years, 5 months ago
Cooper wrote:

I seen a picture of the venue pre-show and by the size of it I'm suprised it wasn't 1/4 filled - that place looked way bigger then what they're used to. By the sounds of Phil's donor speaches this tour I don't think it's near the end yet.....
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#88513 2 years, 5 months ago
Cooper wrote:

they just played venues way too big for them. i don't know if they thought they were bigger than they were, or maybe the ones from the years before wouldn't do? i don't know. i liked what they were doing last year this time as far as venues. northrop, stephens aud, etc

you'd be crazy not to go to st. louis. FOX THEATER.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
deadheadnj
Junior Boarder

#88514 2 years, 5 months ago
Maybe that's why the play the east coast so much they get the larger crowds AC, MSG and Philly
What would be the answer to answer man
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terrapin Sedation
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#88515 2 years, 5 months ago
Good Lovin'! A fun Saturday night party!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#88516 2 years, 5 months ago
ok something tells me we need a new setlist updater!
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#88517 2 years, 5 months ago
Cooper wrote:

There may require some changes in venues or tactics, but the $ should be good for them and their families. They're having a great time, all of them it's evident...and Jah knows so are we!!!
Travel safe and have an excellent time in STL,MO we'll look for you in the pictures, you do look like your avatar right? Just kidding, although I did like the patch for a couple days...Tear it up for us!
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#88518 2 years, 5 months ago
Bobby says Who needs Love - I guess that was retoricle !!!
Funny.
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds